UV degrades in any HALOGEN, METAL HALITE as well as FLORESCENT TUBES. Although the light might still be working, the UV present, “NOT VISIBLE TO THE EYE”, degrade, ending up in development problems.
Any good print starts with a perfectly developed screen. When it comes to HALF TONE development, details is very important. With special develop UV LED’s and up to 50 000 hours of consistent UV exposure time, with years in development and feedback from our client, our VIVID LED UV exposure units has proven to deliver a perfect developed screen.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Max frame size OD: 1300 x 1000mm (Ideal for auto and Graphic machines )
- UV LED bulbs
- Digital exposure controls
- Surge protection
- Separate exposure, vacuum, controls
- Heavy-duty neoprene rubber vacuum blanket
- Heavy-duty gas lifts for easy open and closing
- Adjustable vacuum hinges
- SABS certified Optically clear POLISHED tempered glass
- High output industrial vacuum pump
- Includes nylon rope to allow air movement between blanket and frame
- 2-year limited warranty (excludes blanket, glass, and bulbs)
NB: Led`s are very sensitive to power surges, although the unit is equipped with surge protection to protect the Led`s , it is recommended to run this unit with a UPS power supply.
- Overall dimensions: 1500(L) x 1200(W) x 880(H)
- Max frame size OD: 1300 x 1000mm
- Power Coated Steel Construction.
- SABS certified electrical components
NB: Led`s are very sensitive to power surges, although the unit is equipped with surge protection to protect the Led`s , it is recommended to run this unit with a UPS power back supply.
This is only a short list of the most frequent used emulsions that has been tested and proven to deliver perfect exposure results.
- Chromaline CP2
- Chromaline UDC 2
- Chromaline HDC/HV
- Chromaline CP TEX
- Sericol Dirasol 916
- Sericol Dirasol 125
- Sati 916
- Ulano TZ
FACTORS THAT INFLUENCE EXPOSURE TIME:
- Freshness of Emulsion
- Screen mesh count
- Screen mesh Color: Orange mesh has a longer exposure time than White mesh
- Thickness of emulsion applied. 1,2 or 3 passes
- Properly drying of emulsion is super important.